If you are thin skinned and get insulted easily, this is not the right place for you. The chances are this is one of the reasons you haven’t been able to protect and grow your assets to begin with.
The purpose of this article is to help you learn what you are doing wrong so that you can start doing things right and learn how to protect your assets. The key is to acquire the knowledge and expert guidance you need to protect and preserve your wealth.
If not you, if not now, who do you expect to protect your assets while you are not doing the job you are supposed to?
Here’s the list of 10 reasons you have failed to protect your assets and what you can do about it.
1. The Proper Attitude – Are you one of those poor workaholics that think all you have to do is work 90 hours a week and you will become wealthy? It doesn’t matter how hard you work, if you are not protecting the wealth you have accumulated, you won’t have it for very long. Start paying attention to what you are doing with your assets. Start caring.
2. Your Accountant handles that – Exactly what do you expect your accountant to do if you are not telling him what you want done? He is not a mind reader. If he is such a brilliant financial advisor why is he working as an accountant? Let him know what your goals and objectives are concerning your wealth preservation.
3. Your Lawyer worries about protecting your wealth – A lawyer is supposed to get you out of trouble or keep you from getting you into trouble. What makes you think he is going to know how to protect your assets? You made the money; you have to tell him what to do to protect it.
4. You are not good at handling money – It’s time you added handling money to your skill sets. You are going to be doing it for the rest of your life. You were smart enough to make the money so you must be smart enough to learn what to do with it.
5. You’re lazy – Who isn’t lazy? You want to learn how to protect your assets so you can relax and take it easy. What do you want to do, work hard all your life?
6. The government and your wife take everything –You are not alone. Smart people with smart financial consultants can show you how saving on taxes can sometimes make you more money than growing your assets. What you do about your wife is your business.
7. You don’t have the time – You don’t have the time to live carefree? You don’t have the time to preserve, that which is rightfully yours for you and your family? You don’t have the time to be secure? What do you have the time for – failure? Make the time.
8. You’re not interested in money – Then why are you working so hard to acquire it? If you want it just to give away you should at least do it on your own terms. Have you taken the time to think out what you do want and what you are interested in? Does it cost any money to pursue your interests? Start caring.
9. All you like to do is work –Don’t you like to have fun and be happy? If working is fun to you then by all means continue to do it, but have you ever thought about all the fun you could have if you had enough assets to travel the world and not have to work?
10. You have inherited wealth from trust funds – And hopefully your children will too. Are you doing everything you possibly can to see to it that their inheritance is properly protected? Are you sure you are protecting your heirs as well as your parents protected you? Start planning for your future and your family’s.
Take the time to make a better life for you and your family. Take the time to secure your assets and your future. Take the time to be a winner. Failing to protect your wealth is not an option. There is never a good reason to do nothing and just hope for the best. It is time to adopt a positive attitude and start protecting your wealth with every ounce of smarts you and your advisors have.
It’s time to charge into the future with your best wealth preservation moves. It’s time to become a wealth protection hero. It’s time to discover the little wealth preservation secrets that can help you secure your assets.
To learn the secrets to how to successfully protect and preserve your assets please access http://wealthprotectionny.blogspot.com