Who wouldn’t want to feel and look young in their fifties and sixties plus. I know I do. I think there are certain tricks to learning how to stay young.
1. Attitude plays a big part in your quest to stay young. You can’t expect to feel and look young if you don’t believe that you can.
2. Taking care of your body is an important element in staying young.
3. You need to watch your diet and eat nutritiously.
4. Taking multi vitamins and certain herbal medicines can help you maintain good health, and help you have a lot of energy and drive.
5. Caring about others and your own future will give you a reason to stay young.
6. Doing things that challenge your mind will help.
7. Challenging your body through exercise will help.
8. Keeping a list of all the things you want to do and all the places you want to go to will help.
Sometimes we have to motivate ourselves to want to stay young. We need to take a few minutes and think of all the wonderful things we can do that require that we have the energy and ambition to do them.
It’s always a good idea to be optimistic about all the wonderful things the future has in store for us. We can look forward with pleasure to having more time to spend with our children and grandchildren, but let’s not forget that we still want to be productive citizens whether that means continuing to work, finding new part time jobs, or volunteering our services to a worthy cause. It’s important to stay active.
Set for yourself a series of goals that you want to accomplish. Look at this list of goals in the light of your past experiences. Decide what you have accomplished so far in your life, and what you still want to do. Determine what your priorities are, and what it will take for you to accomplish them.
Be proud of all you have accomplished, and be sure you go forward into the future with the same positive attitude that got you to this juncture in your life.
Most important, be happy. You have a lot of great things to look forward to; staying young at heart is one of them. It’s time to relax and live longer.
Do you have suggestions on how to stay young longer? Please share them with us.
To discover how to stay young and live longer, and to share your suggestions with us please access http://newmiddleagedgroup.blogspot.com