Fire Island residents have been harboring a secret that they don’t want you to know about. It isn’t the type of thing they talk about at dinner parties in New York City, or gossip about with their friends at soccer games for their kids. It is not the type of thing they discuss at school functions for their children, and if they do it is only in whispered conversation to a select few. It is something they try and keep very much to themselves.
The secret revealed - Fire Island is the perfect place to go to for your summer vacation.
That’s right, long-term residents of Fire Island have known for years that Fire Island is the perfect place to go to for your summer vacation, and they don’t want you to tell the world about it.
Just between us friends in our select group, I am going to give you five reasons why Fire Island is the place to be this coming summer. Please don’t tell everyone about this. We don’t want to spoil this beautiful haven that provides us with so much fun and contentment during our summers of pure bliss. You can keep a secret, can’t you?
1. Hidden away on discreet little paths close to the beach and the village are the wonderful and unique homes that provide Fire Island residents with the perfect place to spend their summer’s; just steps from the sandy shores, and the sparkling blue waters.
2. Car traffic is prohibited except for authorized vehicles with special permits on this dream island so you don’t have to worry about car noises or emissions, and you are only a few steps away from everything you could want from beach to quaint village stores and restaurants.
3. Your Island paradise is nestled between the bay and the Atlantic Ocean off of Long Island, New York, and is less than an hour from New York City by car or train. With a home on Fire Island you can avoid spending half of your weekend traveling on crowded highways to get to your destination.
4. This is the place to go if you want to enjoy your privacy and have the opportunity to socialize with family and friends at the same time. You can stay home and barbeque or visit the fine restaurants and nightspots in town. The choice is yours. There is no pressure. This is your casual summer to relax and do as you wish.
5. Many of the residents on Fire Island keep coming back year after year. Many of them own their own homes. Some of them rent year after year. Whatever your choice is, and whenever you make it: you will quickly become part of this special community of people who have the same goals and objectives as you do.
I just have to caution you once more to try and keep this great secret place to yourself. We don’t want the whole world knowing about it, and spoiling all our fun this summer.
Hi this is Arthur Levine inviting you discreetly to join us and discover your summer of fun and contentment at: http://FIHomes.net